Recados’ Top 5 Best Sellers
If you love Pinoy food then Recados Filipino Restaurant is the place to visit. They serve Filipino food prepared just like our grandmas did in the traditional way. Recados is owned by three young chefs/entrepreneurs namely Jun Montebon, Nathaniel Entuna and BJ Uy. Jun Montebon and Nathaniel Entuna were both HRM graduates from LCC , while BJ Uy was their teacher. They travel to different parts of the Visayas to discover new ingredients and recipes to add to their menu.
Recados opened on October 1, 2015, and has since been a go-to place as it is conveniently located near the Government Center and other business establishments.
I personally tried what Recados has to offer. Here are the top 5 best sellers:
Yellowfin Tuna Kinilaw
1. Kinilaw– Chef Jun mainly uses yellowfin or Big Eye Tuna but may vary depending on its availability. It has a rich dressing that kinilaw lovers will really like. (P150)
2. Porchetta– a house specialty similar to lechon kawali. It is seasoned with salt, pepper, lemongrass and secret spices and cooked until the meat is tender and the skin crisp. (P350)
Recados’ Fried Chicken
3. Fried Chicken– The chicken is stuffed with aromatics like lemongrass, onions, and garlic. It is then baked and fried until golden brown to make it tender and flavorful. (P380)
4. Seafood Sinigang– a mix of fresh catch like blue marlin, clams, and prawns with assorted vegetables cooked with batuan that gives the soup it’s mildly sour taste.(P180)
Tablea Bar and Chocolate Cake
5. Tablea Bar and Chocolate Cake – Recado’s signature desserts that will surely make chocoholics drool.
They also offer a wide selection of turo-turo dishes that are not only yummy but affordable as well.
They also have a selection of bread and cakes that are available from 7:00 am-11:00 pm (Mon-Sat). The restaurant (turo-turo and a la carte) opens at 5:00 pm-11:00 pm (daily). It is located at Tent No. 3, Villa Angela Marketplace, Circumferential Road, Bgy. Villamonte, Bacolod City.
The author with Jun Montebon and Nathaniel Entuna of Recados’
POPULAR ON SITES